I suggest you ...

SmugMug Photos on AppleTV

I would love to see SmugMug integrate photo streaming with Apple TV like Flickr and Mobile Me

701 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CliffCliff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    TylerTyler shared a merged idea: I wish there was an Apple TV app for smugmug so I can watch my brother's video on my big screen.  ·   · 
    DeborahDeborah shared a merged idea: SmugMug app AppleTV  ·   · 
    DanDan shared a merged idea: Add airplay capability to iPad Smugmug app. Stream Smugmug photos to Apple TV  ·   · 
    Soren MaigaardSoren Maigaard shared a merged idea: Add AirPlay to iPad app  ·   · 

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dirk LiepoldDirk Liepold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please - add an Apple-TV app!

Using airplay is not the way to show high qual photos on a nice TV

• TylerTyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apple TV 4.0 is out. It allows apps. My brother creates great videos and shares them. I wish I would easily watch his videos on my big screen tv. Nice there the smugmug app had a favorites that can be saved and edited too.

• Fons RademakersFons Rademakers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An absolute must... browsing photos or random slideshow as background... should be not too difficult when based on iOS code base.

• ShaneShane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SmugMug, please develop a TVos app (channel) for the 4th generation Apple TV.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Smugmug is a wonderful app that outshines many others for quality of display, ease of use and storage capability. We use AppleTV a lot for showing off our photos on the big screen. Why not take your app one step further and integrate a Smugmug channel on ATV? We look forward to using it a lot!

• Jao van de LagemaatJao van de Lagemaat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please to an AppleTV 4 app. I love the iPad app that smugmug provides and it should be possible to do something similar for the AppleTV.

• Eric NeikrugEric Neikrug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When my friends are over for dinner and want to see some photos, my only choice is to use airplay and that is slow and poor resolution. I believe most of the code from the iOS version should move over. I think it's at least as important as your smartphone apps and perhaps even more so.

• nrochounnrochoun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is nothing to balance - first step is to release app for ATV. Most of the code can be reused from iOS client so please focus on this and let us informed ....

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base