I suggest you ...

Allow Visitors To Change Sort

Is it possible (either currently or in the future) to have a dropdown box that allows customers to change the default sort order?

I like my photos to be in chronological order by default, but sometimes I add photos from the past, so naturally they are further down the "feed". But my visitors do not know there is anything new if it isn't at the top of the "feed". I know I could set the sort order to be "uploaded" but I don't want that to be the default. I want visitors to come...and then select "Sort by Latest Added" so they can see if anything new has been added.

Also, I cannot even use the RSS feed as it is a private album...this is annoying too as there is no automated way to let "subscribers" know there is anything new to come see....

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jon Reynolds shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rustyblades commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful for galleries that are continously updated to allow visitors the option of selecting most recent posting as the display order of the photos. The default order should still be the owner selected order. This would allow return visitors to quickly find the new postings.

Feedback and Knowledge Base