(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dick Hoogendijk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not just for sellers but for members buying SmugMug products, for annual renewal, etc..

• Larry Burnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use PayPal almost exclusively for my photo business, except for SmugMug. What is taking so long for you to get on board with this option?

• Rosser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

or pay by Bitcoin.

Visa charges 3% on all foreign exchange transactions.

• TPJ Verhoeven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really really really like to use SmugMug for my professional photo career. I see the benefits of the site and are happily willing to pay for a subscription. I however don't have a credit card (that's better for me), and Paypal is my preferred method of payment.

I think there's thousands of people out there who would like to use your service, so why not aiding them in their need?

Adding the ability to pay via PayPal for a subscription would greatly increase the number of people you draw to your website and it's a way to add service and convenience for all those PayPal users out there.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PayPal is my preferred method for recurring payments. It avoids the nasty shock of having a payment rejected, based on a temporary shortage of funds.

Alternatively, allowing the USE of the Amazon Store card would be equally acceptable.

• Anita Edwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

paying subscriptions with Paypal would be perfect ... I no longer have credit cards .. Need other options to pay for this. I have been with you for over 7 years would love to stay with you ... Thanks

Hi all,

I think it would be awesome to allow user to pay for there subscriptions with paypal. As I am do not have an active credit card and I am trying to become debt free. The only reason why I didn't renew was because I didn't have another payment option.

Paypal is secure it used by millions and they are not a new company. They are trustful and are a major player in payment processing..

Please add pay pal I think your subscription rate would increase.

• Thomas Honan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am amazed that subscriptions can't be made with Paypal.
        This flies in the face of your very high infotech standards!
        Is it a taxation/cost issue ?????
        I am not going to renew until this happens as I have had card security issues of late and my subscription with you is the last financial relationship I am clearing my data from, (and only one that I can't simple move to Paypal. I am presently examining your competition for hosting. I realise I am a small fish to you, however my Photos are a very big part of my life and SmugMug is presently the best technical option.

Would love to use SmugMug but I can only use a Paypal account to pay for the subscription. Paypal supports recurring payments so I hope you will implement this as a payment option soon.

• Marko Gotal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't own a credit card. I will start to use SmugMug when the PayPal will be available. I hope to see you soon! ;) Thank You and best regards!

• dmc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Paypal is quick, easy and fun. No need to give your credit card info, etc etc. I have been with Paypal for almost 15 years with no problems. Come on SmugMug, your behind the times on this one.

This is an option long overdue. It would be a big benefit and allow for the direct payment in U.S. dollars instead of Canadian and save the exchange rate, among other things. If PayPal is okay for store purchases in SmugMug, it would be logical to extend the benefit to subscriptions.

• hailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure why you haven't done this yet. Would have made my decision to pay for a subscription a lot easier :(

• Ellis Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PayPal is a secure and mature payment system. It would make the renewal or initial SmugMug experience more easy for your clients. because people with PayPal accounts do not have to delay the payments to your company while looking for credit cards.

love the idea of being able to pay monthly subs by Paypal if you decide to move forward with theidea

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base