I suggest you ...

ADD in EVENT SETTINGS a "choose a featured image" option. PLEASE!!! :)

I have CUSTOM PAGE within my website for clients to view all wedding events, so they can find their wedding event or browse other weddings I have shot. However, the featured image that shows up in the list/grid of listed weddings is at random. The image doesn't fit the frame and it could be like a picture of her putting on her shoe or something else weird.. NOT exactly the image I would choose to showcase the event. I want to choose how that page looks as this the first impression for new clients who may be visiting this page to check out my work.
Please allow for this custom feature to be worked into the EVENTS SETTING page of the Smugmug website.
Thanks you!

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matthew Long commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can set thumbnail/feature images for individual galleries but not for events. As someone who uses events for most of my clients (weddings) this makes my SmugMug homepage look very plain and boring. Images here would really bring it to life and it something Smugmug's competitors already have.

• Diane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You may want to consider a "designated thumb" photo for Events to prevent duplicate name confusion.

Feedback and Knowledge Base