I suggest you ...

2017 Calendars

I have had a number of requests from clients for calendars. I see that some of the vendors provide this service. It would be great if we could offer these to our clients.

Many thanks for your consideration,
Tracy

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TracyTracy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have commented on the idea of calendars before but so far Smugmug does not seem to feel calendars are a good idea. WHY???
        I have many clients who ask about them and I have to send them to another site to purchase my photos in calendar format.
        This is the time of year to get this project going. Calendars are HUGE SELLERS for the holiday season. Full size calendars - not the little desk type.
        Come on Smugmug...you are losing sales and so am I!

I agree with everything that has been said on this subject. It is up to you now SMUG MUG...when will the calendar option be available for our customers??

Currently, I offer calendars from another vendor. My clients have to leave my web site to do so. I believe SmugMug is missing an opportunity!

• E Gary GumE Gary Gum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too have had a number of requests from clients for calendars. I hope SmugMug will consider adding this option so I do not have to find a secondary vendor.

Thank you for your consideration.

I ended up ordering 50 calendars for 2017 from another service. That's an order that could have been done through SmugMug...

Feedback and Knowledge Base