I suggest you ...

bring back the quick settings in the new gallery screen! It definitely streamlines the process for frequent users :)

I loved having the Quick Settings in the "new gallery" window. It definitely made my process easier as someone who creates 3-6 new galleries per week!

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MariMari shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me add my voice to those who would like the quick settings options brought back to the new gallery screen. It is a convenient time saver for those of us who uploaded lots of different galleries .... like someone else said, I know I can go into the Homepage Organizer and do it from there, but that adds a step for me on the back end of my upload process, and I like the assurance of knowing I've done it, quickly and easily, upfront. Thanks for considering!!

• Rick JohnsonRick Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For a few weeks the quick settings were right there when you clicked on Upload a New Gallery. This was an amassing time saver. Then as of last week it went away. Now it is not so quick. Now there are a few more steps to get to QUICK settings. Why did this go away?

• KenKen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. As confirmed by one of your Heroes, the Quick Settings pull-down option has been removed from the "New Gallery" pop-up dialog box. I beg of you to please reconsider this decision. I create numerous galleries every day, and even though they're all very small images (all 750 pixels large), the sheer number of galleries in our account causes the Organizer to take about two full minutes to load. I do understand that the feature can also be accessed through the "Edit Settings" menu, but the extra steps will very literally cause me to spend a full day every year with this change. The math... 10 galleries on average every day (that's a low estimate) X the 15 seconds or so that it will take me to go into Edit Settings X 200 days/year = 30,000 seconds = 8.333 hours. PLEASE bring back the Quick Settings option to the New Gallery dialog. I beg of you. Thank you for reading.
        Ken
        http://clients.upgradedimages.com/

Feedback and Knowledge Base