I suggest you ...

Journal Style -- Control over size of each image and number of images per page

Give maximum size entire gallery and optionally each individual image. Control over the number of images per page.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    john.ruttenberg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lawrence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Journal is an important style for certain types of galleries. For example, galleries of photos of a person's life as you would post for a genealogy. This is what I do, and Smug Mug could get extra business by expanding the Journal images per page, so that we can use that feature like a timeline. (Sort by caption, and make the beginning caption entry a date.)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely believe there should be some sorts of feature that allows us to increase the number of photos per page.

• matthew kuehl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Also, i would like the navigation improved. Right now the viewer lands on journal and might not realize they are supposed to scroll down. All they see is the "next" button, which they will be tempted to hit, but will take them 10 photos forward.

• Brian Hockensmith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I would also like more control over journal style. I'd like to see journal style act like Smugmug style. Right now keywords are not visible under each photo, there is no exif/thumbs up mouse-over, and no ability to click on an individual photo to view it full screen or link to it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base