(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Herman Cheung shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

174 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adminaaron (Director of Product Management, SmugMug) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our product team is here listening, reading every comment that’s left, but unfortunately this isn’t something we’re working on adding at this time. Adding labs, especially ones in countries that see high shipping costs from the US, is something we'd love to fix in the future. I understand that for many of you, this isn't the answer that you want to hear, but I did want to pop in and leave a note to let you know that we're not ignoring this.

• thomas camus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should work with a lab in Canada. I am missing a lot of sale because of the shipping prices and delay. Unfortunately, I will have to find another solution for website and online shopping.

• Liz Barrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It just seems so wrong that Canadians cannot print locally via SMUGMUG - people have been asking for this for years with no success.

• John Miner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, it's been a while since I last posted on this issue. Since then I have seen any response from SmugMug, I conclude that SmugMug doesn't give a ....

I'll check back in a year or so and expect to leave a similar comment.

• Gleb Galkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, we are all literally losing money, since clients are printing it anyways but some other places.
        Thank you

• LesBerezowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have Canadian Lab options. Is this even beinig considered by SmugMug or do i need to look at other options? I see their is another thread about "cheaper shipping" but i would like to point this question so i can get a specific answer now, Dec, 2017 (posting the date as the other thread has no dates either).

• LesBerezowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just signed up for SmugMug and having canadian printing options are a must. Wow, i never thought of this and just assumed it was done. Any timing for getting Cdn print labs added? Alberta? BC? (dec 2017)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get this done! I only sell digital downloads because I can't handle the logistics of physically managing prints.

• Marvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, Printer from Canada would be good. My clients are complaining about the shipping cost...

• Tammy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Local Print labs in each province would be pretty amazing! Or one for each coast.
        East / Atlantic Coast and West Coast.
        Thanks!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone from Smugmug PLEASE respond with some info about why a Canadian Print Lab has not been partnered with since this has been a request for a number of years now. And also let us know if this really is something that is being looked at. If it's not being looked at, then please be up front about that and let the Canadian Pros get on with finding a different hosting platform with Canadian print solutions. I (and many like me) are sort of hanging on...

• John Miner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If your software already provides for printing outside the US, why not add a Canadian print lab? And while you're at it, add one for Australia as well. They are just as upset.

• Romantic Photographic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My subjects are nearly always in Canada. They may put up with the exchange in currency, but they won't bother ordering prints if they have to pay a fee for having prints cross the border. Canada is a huge market (the same population as California). Why would you not want to serve it properly?

• Laurie McConnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can deal with shipping out of the US; it's UPS stalling everything at the border and slapping on a whopping brokerage fee that makes it totally unworkable. Is there a way to specify only FEDEX for shipping?

• Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sigh, Potential new customer from Canada here, just checking out the features of this company. guess this is as far as I go. i'll check back in a couple years.

• Anne-Marie Comte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too bad about the lack of Canadian labs on Smugmug. We have great labs here that are reasonable. I was under the impression that you did serve the Canadian market? That means that I will have to opt out of printing with you as the Canadian dollar is lower than the American and the shipping and handling fees are usually exorbitant to Canadian. I will continue to take care of it from my side (the Canadian side). Any interest to serve the canadian market?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base