I suggest you ...

Improve ShareGroup navigation

For frequent users of sharegroups, it is a hassle to go to the control panel each time. Could we have a homepage option for sharegroups? Options such as "Create new Sharegroup", "Add Gallery to sharegroup", and "Goto sharegroups" would be very helpful from our homepage and also from within galleries.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    akaplan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Andy Williams responded  · 

Have you thought about bookmarking the sharegroups link? :)

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Clifford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One benefit of integrating it into the Organizer is to inform/remind users about Sharegroups (i.e. that it exists and could be useful as an organizational tool).

• Omar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this request! It would be extremely useful to have some way of adding the gallery I'm currently viewing to an existing sharegroup without having to go through the sharegroup menu itself. the reason is that when you pick galleries to add to a sharegroup it displays all of your galleries in a huge list that is very tedious and time consuming to pick through.
        This feature would be very useful and would make sharegroups easier to manage.

• akaplan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure... this is actually not even necessary with the newer versions of firefox. I can just type something like "California 2009" into the address bar and it will pull up the gallery or sharegroup from history.

The hassle is when trying to manage sharegroups. I have to go to control panel, and then go into each group and select albums to include. This gets rather time consuming when you have a large amount of albums and sharegroups.

It would be really handy to have an "Add to sharegroup" option in the menu while in an album... we could even have the sharegroups listed in a pulldown menu with check-boxes, so that it can be added to multiple sharegroups quickly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base