I suggest you ...

Image Packs for Screen Savers & Backgrounds

I am in the process of putting together a new offering for my customers where they can choose a pre-packeged set of images to use as their computer backgrounds and screen savers. Another take on it would be to let them build their own image pack based on images that have been tagged as available for screen saver and background packs. I was wondering if SM had considered making that an option?

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Randy Brogen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • joshua ballage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like a wallpaper and screen saver of are photos for are customers to buy . We would have a wallpaper gallery of are photos to sell and we set are price minimum of a dollar and up.

• Danver Hartop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love this feature, and it seems like a unique feature to offer customers. Rather than be stuck with a canned set of images, the ability to pick those they want in the screen saver. I'd love to see this on SmugMug.

Seems like a great opportunity to team up with one of the screen saver manufacturers, and to treat them like a printing service.

From a marketing perspective, I imagine that searching for screen savers could lure people to this site to buy it, but then they'd also have the option to order photos in another form. I wonder what that conversion rate might be.

Feedback and Knowledge Base