I suggest you ...

Please consider integrating instagram (partnership) with them

Using Instagram app I can take great photos that no other app (although the claims) can do that. I would like to see my Instagram photos seamlessly being synched to my smugmug as well, and vice versa. Instagram editing presets are kind of magical..! Consider integrating and partnering with them to have those effects as online editing options for our galleries, instead of the normal Auto, BW, Sepia stuff.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mohamed GhuloomMohamed Ghuloom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Umm-KulthumUmm-Kulthum shared a merged idea: Add a direct sharing feature to instagram  ·   · 
    AlisaAlisa shared a merged idea: have a button to share pics to Instagram  ·   · 
    Charles FreyCharles Frey shared a merged idea: create an instagram feature so the customer can choose certain effects to apply to their images.  ·   · 

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MicaellaMicaella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My particular situation is that I have clients who want to share photos in their galleries by downloading on either their iPhones or Droids. Would be so awesome to see Smugmug do the same GREAT integration as they have done with Facebook. I'm sure it's just a matter of time, you guys always seem to listen to us and try to add whenever possible!

• Andrea BlizmanAndrea Blizman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instagram appeals to a younger clientele than Facebook or Twitter. It is an excellent marketing tool for businesses and since the only two mobile platforms Instagram currently supports is iPhone and Android, I would think that making an Instagram link would be fairly easy for Smugmug to do. It would generate more traffic to the Smugmug site as well as our professional business sites, so a win-win-win for everyone!

• Maryann Tia Engel GoldmanMaryann Tia Engel Goldman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find myself with a request today to put some photos out on instagram. I'd love to do this with a link on my smugmug site like I can share to FB. I don't have these pics on my iPad. I'm going to have to expressly move them there on an SD card just to use Camera Awesome or the Instagram App to load them. Please consider me asking for Instagram from within my galleries.

Feedback and Knowledge Base