I suggest you ...

Gallery settings

I think you should be able to change settings from the app, or a web browser on your phone. For example I need to change my gallery settings to show the filenames, because by default it’s hidden. I can’t do this from a mobile device on the website, or the app. Also, would be nice if you could generate gallery download links from the app, or on mobile device web browser.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Basic gallery settings can be updated from within the iOS, Android, and mobile web apps. Gallery/Folder name, description, visibility and accessibility can be set.

I’ll leave this partially complete since it doesn’t offer all of the options mentioned in the feature request. We most likely won’t add every setting into the mobile versions, but we would like to add the most useful settings. Feel free to leave comments and let us know which additional settings you’re looking for.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kenneth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this should be implemented in addition to being able to set all gallery defaults under your account settings, making the upload workflow much easier. There are situations where you may need to tweak individual galleries and you may not have access to a computer.

• Arno Hoogwerf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe better will be to make it possible to save your own default gallery settings, so you don't have to change them every time you make a gallery.

Feedback and Knowledge Base