I suggest you ...

Help me Sell Calendars on my Website

This is a great time of year to be selling calendars. I would like to take advantage of this selling opportunity. I noticed Bay will let us order in QTY of 1 at really great cost pricing. Can we get this added? Otherwise I have to set up a link to a site through another printer and my customers can't get back to Smugmug without starting over. PLEASE!!!

370 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brenda Giasson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

70 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Theo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was going to sign up for smugmug - then saw you don't offer calendar options. I'm looking somewhere else.

• E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yet another year and no calendar option - really? Why not just offer a direct link with a vendor? Now I have to move all my pictures to another site. Makes no sense.

• Gary Cook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I have large number of people asking me for calendars from my SmugMug site, and it’s almost embarrassing to have to tell them that I can’t offer them that product through my web site. I don’t want to have to go elsewhere for this. Wouldn’t it be possible to allow our customers to click on a “ make calendar” link and allow them to choose the images they want for THEIR calendar? I trust Bay Photo and I’d like them to be able to put together custom calendars for my customers using images from my site.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Smugmug used to offer calendars through another vendor. It was convenient and easy. I wish they would bring back this feature. If my husband wasn't so insistent on staying with Smugmug I'd move our pictures to another site that offers more products.

• David Morehead commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was kind of surprised to find out Smugmug does not have a way to make calenders. From what I am seeing here many people, including myself, want this feature.

Why do you guys not offer this?

Please offer customized calendars this year. They are big sellers and it sucks that I have to make and sell them on a place like cafe press and don't get much profit on them like I would here. So much potential with that product.

I have commented on the idea of calendars before but so far Smugmug does not seem to feel calendars are a good idea. WHY???
        I have many clients who ask about them and I have to send them to another site to purchase my photos in calendar format.
        This is the time of year to get this project going. Calendars are HUGE SELLERS for the holiday season. Full size calendars - not the little desk type.
        Come on Smugmug...you are losing sales and so am I!

• Dennis Moncla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!! Please add calendars. I'm new and I already had a request from my first client for them and a photo book.

I agree with everything that has been said on this subject. It is up to you now SMUG MUG...when will the calendar option be available for our customers??

Currently, I offer calendars from another vendor. My clients have to leave my web site to do so. I believe SmugMug is missing an opportunity!

• E Gary Gum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too have had a number of requests from clients for calendars. I hope SmugMug will consider adding this option so I do not have to find a secondary vendor.

Thank you for your consideration.

I ended up ordering 50 calendars for 2017 from another service. That's an order that could have been done through SmugMug...

• Patty C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE! -I've been struggling with both Calendar and Handmade card sales through my smug mug site, and haven't been able to figure out how to do it yet! -I've been marketing through social media (which isn't the greatest), having the ability to put an "order button" for these on my website, would be beyond awesome! As it is, I order through bay photo, receive the calendars myself, and then ship them out to my customers -AND process the different payment types on my own. having the ability to let people order through the site would save me a LOT of time!

• Tracy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had a number of requests from clients for calendars. I see that some of the vendors provide this service. It would be great if we could offer these to our clients.

Many thanks for your consideration,
        Tracy

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base