Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Monique BrandMonique Brand shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    chelsyechelsye shared a merged idea: Paypal  ·   · 
    Dick HoogendijkDick Hoogendijk shared a merged idea: add the ability to pay thru PayPal  ·   · 
    asawrasasawras shared a merged idea: I think that Smugmug should partner with PayPal for payments  ·   · 
    Dawn KeyDawn Key shared a merged idea: Pay by PayPal  ·   · 

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jonathan ChabreJonathan Chabre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea because with paypal we can have our local currency, not only the ones you have activated!

• redwoodtwigredwoodtwig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

google Wallet please. I will not use paypal, but that should certainly be an available option along with Google Wallet and I don't know what else. Amazon? I have a very low volume of sales, so my money sits at SM forever...

• TimTim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be a fantastic option for buyers and I believe would benefit sales, a good increase for SmugMug and sellers.

• Diane EdmondsDiane Edmonds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a surf photographer, I often travel to remote areas and countries. Many prospective clients do not own credit cards so they don't even consider buying anything. Pay Pal may make it possible for them to purchase.

• jpjp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are plenty of people, me included that usually wont purchase from a site if PayPal isn't accepted. Please add it as an option for the checkout

• jpjp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm the same I usually dont order from sites that don't have PayPal as an option to pay. I was hoping there was a Paypal option at checkout. I just went thru my site to order a print, everything we as clear easy to follow. Selected the print, the materials the mounting options, just really need Paypal at checkout. Adding the code and all that not only seems to be a chore on the some of the sites that did it that way looked chessy. Please a Paypal option at checkout.

• LoganLogan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of the time I won't order from a site unless it accepts Paypal. Please integrate this feature. I am running a trial of Smugmug right now and the lack of a Paypal payment option during checkout could be a deal breaker. I'm not looking to run orders through my own Paypal account, just provide it as a payment method during checkout.

• stefstef commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is implemented, please have a way to disallow it.

I will not support paypal on any of my sites. I believe they are crooks.

• Norman DayNorman Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fail to understand why SmugMug doesn't have a built-in facility for photos to be sold to customers via PayPal. Is this company nuts or what? Most internet shoppers (at least in Europe) use PayPal. So come on SmugMug - get real!

• PhotoactionnzPhotoactionnz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please paypal would make it a lost easier for my NZ customers. At least they would be able to pay in NZ dollars.

• Francisco GalanFrancisco Galan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would encourage the management of Smugmug to seriously bump up the discussion of implementing Paypal as a method of payment for prints, this will increase business for everyone !!!

• Jerry NelsonJerry Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just gotten a few inquiries from South America. They want to buy, but prefer to use PayPal. Please do so right away!

• jamiesphotograffixjamiesphotograffix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why isn't this planned yet? This would make Smugmug a WORLDWIDE gallery. If I saw photos from anyone online and it required a credit card, I simply will not buy it. Who knows how much business is being lost by the fact Paypal is missing?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base