I suggest you ...

Localization for languages such as Spanish, French, German, Italian,etc. Let's translate Smugmug!

Too many of my clients don't speak English as first language. Please add this feature to the printind outside the US one and we will all benefit.

851 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sergio De GregorioSergio De Gregorio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: My costumers are latins, I suggest that the car have spanish language options.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Make the shopping cart and checkout procedure multi language  ·   · 
    Ali Bravo TAli Bravo T shared a merged idea: Productos y servicios de Smug en idioma español  ·   · 
    PaulAnthonyPaulAnthony shared a merged idea: use local lanuages like spanish, french and in my case italian. Princes should be in euro too.  ·   · 
    André NunesAndré Nunes shared a merged idea: portuguese brazilian  ·   · 
    Steve McSteve Mc shared a merged idea: ever thought of making this multi-lingual, french, spanish ...  ·   · 
    Jens SchwoonJens Schwoon shared a merged idea: add localisation for german language  ·   · 
    RobinRobin shared a merged idea: Support multilanguage sites  ·   · 

114 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FabriceFabrice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me this his crucial, most of my visitor don't order prints because the process is only available in English, and if they do, they usually come back to me complaining about how painful it was hard for them to understand.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A German version would be absolutely great. Most of my clients don't speak English and therefore can't order prints.

I need to translate my website into French. I live in quebec. The language laws require I offer my website in French! Please at least allow for an easy way to add a google translate widget.

• Johnny W. LamJohnny W. Lam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, translation is very important!, I agree with everyone, for a wide range of views from all over the world. All languages!

• Marcelo TodaroMarcelo Todaro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I forgot to mention: I'd be glad to help you translating the interface into Brazilian Portuguese (as I'm also a translator).

Yes please, I would like to promote your platform as it has worked well for me, but my clientele is international and it will be a challenge!

• Jean-FrançoisJean-François commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely needed! Not having French is is the most important feature that could prevent me of using this wonderful site.

Signed for a year hoping to see this change happening. Will try to work around for a while but it is a law here in Quebec and being a public organization, we could be forced to drop SmugMug in favor of one of your competitors that offers Localization.

I can help translate since I can speak both French and English pretty well and I have a background in web programming.

• mustafamustafa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Turkish translation please.

It would be wonderful to have translation files so that the community, volunteers can do the translation.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base