I suggest you ...

Put back the Full Screen Slideshow for the Home Page

The best part of my Legacy site is the Full Screen Slideshow on the home page. This is what grabs the uses and keeps them on my site.

It was removed in the "upgrade" but is a show stopper for me.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JetrangerJetranger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John HelmsJohn Helms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 agree w/ Aaron and Troup; I'm still using the css workaround and very appreciative of the users that have shared info about it but still ache for an automatic fullscreen (or heck, even 'almost' fs) or stretchy slideshow.

I update my portfolio gallery via Lightroom and having an automatic slideshow that pulls from my dynamic and ever changing portfolio gallery would really simplify my workflow.

BTW, If you are out of votes, you can pull up the other items that you have voted on in the past and choose to remove those votes (or take them back) to give you the ability to vote on this! :)

• Aaron MeyersAaron Meyers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was one of the significant reasons I paid FastLine media to do my site customization. Now I can't do it ... and they can't even do it on my page.

I'm enjoying the temporary CSS "hack" but I'd love it if something was built in. The CSS hack seems to freeze up or completely slow my site down if I try to do more than 8 images. I didn't have any problems with the legacy JavaScript version having 25+ photos. And it'd be much easier to just plop images in a gallery ... rather than having to code up a bunch of CSS and HTML to get new images into the CSS hacked slideshow.

• Troup NightingaleTroup Nightingale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FEEDBACK area is useless right now. Limited number of issues you can vote on per person because you have a finite number of votes to use. Too many issues to be limiting our voting rights. Remove the voting limitation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base