I suggest you ...

Ability to export price list / catalog

I'd like to see an option giving pro users the ability to export pricing models in a spreadsheet friendly format, such as csv. This would make it easier to create a printable pricing sheet for brochures, handouts, price lists, etc.

[Admin Note: Merging this with requests for PDF price lists]

634 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ericfericf shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Vladimir GurevichVladimir Gurevich shared a merged idea: Allow exporting pricelists  ·   · 
    Beauyn KodaniBeauyn Kodani shared a merged idea: A way for SmugMug account holders to print out and/or export price list and package details for the item elected for our clients.  ·   · 
    Victoria HerringVictoria Herring shared a merged idea: make it easier to either print of or download or export pricelists  ·   · 
    John ChapmanJohn Chapman shared a merged idea: Allow publishing/exporting of pricelists  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Make an easy way to download a price list once you have it customized exactly like you want it, that we can print and give to our customers.  ·   · 
    Robert GallucciRobert Gallucci shared a merged idea: Allow pro level accounts to export price lists, preferably in excel format  ·   · 
    stevesteve shared a merged idea: printable pricelists  ·   · 
    stevesteve shared a merged idea: printable pricelists  ·   · 
    MarkMark shared a merged idea: Need ability to download prices.  ·   · 
    James BernardJames Bernard shared a merged idea: Provide a physical catalog for Pro Users  ·   · 
    Carol WoodCarol Wood shared a merged idea: Add a price list of products I offer - that is printable  ·   · 
    Rachel Hochstedler SchrockRachel Hochstedler Schrock shared a merged idea: have a "print prices" option for owners on the page where prices are set  ·   · 
    CapturesqueCapturesque shared a merged idea: Allow downloadable PDF versions of our shopping cart products and pricing  ·   · 
    Bob FouschBob Fousch shared a merged idea: Download pro pricing to a spreadsheet to analyze pricing models  ·   · 
    Joey ChandlerJoey Chandler shared a merged idea: Create a way to download the pricing list so I can easily show clients  ·   · 
    roakleycaroakleyca shared a merged idea: find an elegant way for pros to "display" their prints/product w/ prices  ·   · 

92 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Texas in PIxelsTexas in PIxels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for the price we pay for pro account surely this is not an unreasonable request. I agree, 2 years for me, and still waiting.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an extraordinary feature, and I think I may have inquired in the past as to its availability. GREAT IDEA!

• Bill JohnsonBill Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would find this very useful. Clients and, more importantly, prospective clients would like to see pricelists without have to go online to find them.

• Dale HorkeyDale Horkey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        Thank you for contacting SmugMug.
        I see you didn't contact us from the e-mail address associated with your account. We are able to answer basic questions without you e-mailing us from the correct e-mail address. In order to give out sensitive information though we must insist for security reasons that you e-mail from the e-mail address associated with your account in the future.

I am sorry but we do not have a way for you to print your prices out in a spreadsheet at this time. Please let us know if we can do anything else to assist you.
        A SmugMug Support Hero

So it took all that busting my chops to tell me "I am sorry but we do not have a way for you to print your prices out in a spreadsheet at this time." There's gotta be a better way here SmugMug.

• Dale HorkeyDale Horkey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, here we are, four years after the initial post and SM still can't figure out a way of allowing their users the ability to download their prices into a comma delimited or Excel spreadsheet format. Like all of the other posters under this topic, I too need a way of printing my prices to stimulate my business. Smugmug, are you listening?

• TKTK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful! Any idea on if/when this will be a possibility?

• RonRon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this issue been resolved? I'm going out of my mind trying to find an easy way to give my clients pricing without having to create my own sheet. It baffles me that this isn't available. For what we are paying, this should have been implemented upon the roll out of this site.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will be awesome because I have clients asking for pricing before even booking my service. Please help ASAP!

• LeoneLeone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe this isn't available - not even the ability to export to Excel or anywhere! A "must have"

• Don Reilly Don Reilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made an error........I flagged 3 of these posts as "inappropriate"......not so, these last 3 posts prior to mine are right on the money........it's critical to successful client relationships and to optimize sales to have the ability to easily communicate what's available and at what price.

Don Reilly

• Don Reilly Don Reilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see an easy means to discussing print sizes/prices with a client prior to going on to a proof gallery and simply placing orders. A "merchandising tool" is needed that at a minimum could be printed and handed out to clients as they're considering gallery proofs. Ideally, it would incorporate my pricing. But, even without, a simple printed reference that states what paper/sizes/styles of printed products are available. Creating this on my own would see to be rather daunting.

It's difficult to merchandise a product without a clear "catalog" or some kind of product reference sheet to be used either as a handout or in consultation with a client to help them understand their options.......more selling results when it's easy for the client to understand.

Don Reilly - DJRImaging

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make things so much simpler when talking to customers. I like hands on forms to show customers what the prices are.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base